On behalf of the Lyceum Board of Directors, we welcome applications for membership.
- Completion of an application (part of the information will be supplied by you and part by your sponsors). Two active members should sponsor the applicant.
- A minimum of three Board Members signatures is required on the application. Your sponsors will assist you with introductions as needed. This is a prerequisite to begin the required two-month posting period.
- When these two steps have been completed, the application will be officially posted. During the posting period, which is a time for current members to meet and get to know you, it is important for you to meet at least seven of the board Members. (The approval of seven Board Members is required on all new member applications.) This may have occurred during step 2, but if not, plan to attend a quarterly “Meet the Board Party” with your sponsors.
- After the two-month posting period, the Board will vote upon the pending application and notify both you and your sponsors of the action taken.
It is important that you select a preferred route to membership when making application:
- Traditional route – delays payment of initiation fees and dues until membership process is complete. No facility usage or event attendance is permitted until membership process is complete.
- Fast Track route – allows immediate usage of club facilities and event attendance during the membership process. A deposit toward the initiation fee must accompany the application. According to the membership process, you will be billed prorated dues, and may begin immediate use of Lyceum facilities (tennis, pool, etc) and may attend Lyceum functions (parties, dinners, etc). The initiation fee deposit is non-refundable should the membership process not be completed for any reason.
Regardless of the route to membership, new members shall not have Lyceum rental privileges for any event/ function or voting privileges until initiation fees are paid in full after final membership approval.
(Per Person – Billed Quarterly)
|Minor (0-5)||$ 4.33|
Example: Family of 4
One-time Initiation Fee
All fees subject to change. Tax not included.
Share our site with your friends.
This is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. We booked the Lyceum more than a year before our 5/2/14 wedding. From the minute we saw the red-bricked building, we met the manager Cindy and saw the inside... both my husband and I fell in love. It was the second venue I looked at and refused to look anywhere after. I'm telling you, this place is beautiful... everyone thought it was beautiful and the pictures reflected the beauty of the building.
The Glendale Lyceum
865 Congress Avenue
Glendale, Ohio 45246