The Glendale Lyceum facilities are available to both members and non-members to host personal, social or business events.
The Lyceum has rooms with varying capacities for use, such as:
Main Floor: Legal capacity 275 (standing, 250-275 is kinder to guests). For your convenience, the rooms are listed by the approximate number they seat. Please note, the rooms are not rented individually on peak days.
Library: Seats approximately 30 guests.
Ballroom: Seats approximately 160 – 200 guests.
Tea Room (At the end of the Ballroom): Seats approximately 50 – 56 guests. Seated capacity for Ball Room and Tea Room combined is 216-256.
Sun Room: Seats approximately 40 – 60 guests.
The Lyceum’s main building facility is available for rental by members and non-members. Rentals are subject to the following policies:
- Rentals shall not involve the use of the Lyceum for any illegal purposes.
- Occupancy is limited to 300 persons, including catering staff and entertainment.
- Set-up, supervision and clean-up fees shall be charged for all rentals at the rate specified in the rental agreement.
- All rentals are subject to Board of Directors review for acceptance and classification.
- The current sales tax rate for Ohio (Hamilton County) applies to the rental charge.
Share our site with your friends.
This is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. We booked the Lyceum more than a year before our 5/2/14 wedding. From the minute we saw the red-bricked building, we met the manager Cindy and saw the inside... both my husband and I fell in love. It was the second venue I looked at and refused to look anywhere after. I'm telling you, this place is beautiful... everyone thought it was beautiful and the pictures reflected the beauty of the building.
The Glendale Lyceum
865 Congress Avenue
Glendale, Ohio 45246